Monday 18 May 2020

Superhero's , Owls and The Samurai

A couple of weeks ago I purchased three books as "lockdown reading" . The first "Our Gods Wear Spandex by Christopher Knowles is about the similarities and connections between modern superheros and the Gods of ancient mythology. Chris Knowles is a synchromystic and is referenced in the second book "The Messengers - Owls synchronicity and the UFO abuductee" by Mike Clelland. It was Chris who made me aware of his book having commented on some of the sychronicities observed connecting Owls and the UFO abductee
I finished "The Messengers" and went to change my facebook avatar from the image of an owl on the front cover. I thought there was no connection with the third book, "The Book of Five Rings by Miyamoto Musashi - I looked for my goto image of a Samurai  The Ronin "Usagi Yojimbo" from "The teenage mutant ninja turtles" this character was based on Miyamoto Usashi . I was surprised to find a few months ago I had downloaded (but never used) a slightly different image of Usagi, accompanied by an OWL! - it seemed the perfect fit; a Comic book hero , an Owl and a Samurai.


No comments: