Thursday 4 March 2010

The 333


Yesterday I saw a blog post by Goddess Glory about the 333 ,I've been resonating the 333 for a number of years but apart from "Bill Drummond" of the legendary "KLF"'s Book "33" (which I lost about a week ago) no one else has really mentioned it to me. It started when I had dream that I owned a special card which had the words "United states of Mind/Mayan Kind - ADMIT 1 4 3" printed on it and which would get me entry into all my favourite clubs for free". Not long after this, a long running London nightclub that a friend of mine used to attend in Shoreditch named "The London Apprentice" was closed down and reopened under new management and called "The 333" This coincided with my moving to Shoreditch and the opening of the Yellow Dragon Centre.In the early days off the 333 I attended on a regular basis. At the time there was a regular Hip Hop breaks night at this club which I used to attend which had a DJ named 33 1/3 alongside Orson (Transparent Sound) .
Other nights I attended included "OMSK" and the "Shaolin film club" at which my Kung fu teacher did a Kung Fu demostration.
In numerology  c=3   if  C represents the Crown Chakra ,  The 3 K's  of the The  Magi /wise men = Christ /Cosmic Conciousmess  = C3P0
I guess the other major association I have with 33 is that of the 33rd Degree Freemasons ( in those schools that have more than 3 degrees) which take us to motown and the Detroit Grand Pubahs"
So back to yesterday, which happened to be a work colleagues birthday 03 03 , I was chatting to him today and we realised the letters of the year of his birth year add up to you guessed it 33!

33 / 330 million God's of Hinduism



Click the links for more on the 3Degrees , 3 Dee's , 3D's and 3D

10 comments:

JSteveKane said...

Just realised my wifes 33 weeks pregnant

GoddessGlory said...

AND I just so happen, right after I read this and looked at the clock, what time was it #:## I mean 3:33 hahaha!

GoddessGlory said...

I just noticed the symbols on the American keyboard, and it's really interesting the symbolism, why those numbers are with those symbols. 1-! 2-@ 3-# and so on.

JSteveKane said...

only synchromystics believe this but after seeing your post i reread my original post.Realising i had missed out a referance to Bill Drummonds book 33 ,i edit it and repost, i look at the clock and the time is 22:33

JSteveKane said...

http://www.wix.com/mayaeverlasting/magistariumconsortiumno333

JSteveKane said...

I after a resurfacing of the "33 meme" in a blog post by maya i went away for the weekend to visit my aunt and dad and there in her living room was a seminal anti anti masonic book entitled "darkness visible",

JSteveKane said...

http://g8ors.blogspot.com/2011/08/starmirror-thirty-three.html

great post on the sync whole re the 33

Trish and Rob MacGregor said...

Thanks for commenting today. Good stuff here. I'll add a link to your blog. ~ Trish

JSteveKane said...

The "3/Free" returned yesterday ,My sister in law had bought my son a new t-shirt with the letter "three" on and my two year old wanted to wear it reversed with the large letter three facing the front, which we disallowed as we were going to a Capoeira roda.When we got to the roda there was some discussion about whether there should be a charge for the usually free roda (to contribute to the costs of the visiting Master.)My son meanwhile throwing a massive tantrum regarding his t shirt, demanding we reverse it, to such a degree the visiting master politely suggested we take him outside for a walk to pacify him.When we returned i noticed the energy had changed the music was calmer and the master was playing in the roda

JSteveKane said...

1st British Asian Prime Minister crowned on Diwali 2 pillars 33