Thursday 3 June 2021

Dream Sharing

 











After only about 3 previous attempts of doing a Tibetan Buddhist visualisation before going to sleep, on Wednesday I was able to induce the dream yoga practise and recreate the same visualisation in my sleep. 

It involved visualising the sanskrit syllables "om", "ah" "hum" at the crown , throat and heart chakras respectively and projecting white red and blue lights into the void.It also involved visualising a sanskrit "ah" syllable out in the void and reflecting the red light back to form a protective parasol canopy. After what felt like quite a long time of doing this I dreamt I showed the practise to my eldest son and his two friends and they were also able to do it.

On waking I recorded the dream in my diary. Within about an hour of me recording the dream,  my eldest son woke then came into our bedroom to say good morning and tell us his dream.  "I was sitting a dark room and was repeating a phrase 'om ah lemi hum' or something like that and after a while I turned it into a song which is stuck in my head"

For more fishy tales of dreams and telepathy  click on

Thee way ov the Dream Warrior

The Dream Decipherer/Curandeira/Medicine Woman

Telepathy - The Spirit Palm

 

 

No comments: