Sunday 17 May 2020

Mahakala - Dharma Protector


A year or so ago a family member, became ill so my wife went to look after her.When my wife arrived at her home ,my Kung Fu Master (a Buddhist) who had been looking after her her said "The cause of the illness was at least partly spiritual" He gave her a Mahakala amulet to wear and mantra to say for protection from the spirit he believed was attacking her.We decided to take her to our house for a few days, he said to me you should do the protection too as the demons may now attack you.We went home that evening and the next morning I went to the hairdressers (forgetting about the protection advice) as I got out of my car, two dodgy lads who were drinking whisky in the street came up to me and said "nice car give us the keys" in a threatening way.I was in no mood to hand over my keys and prepared to defend myself. At that moment my hairdresser who was watching the incident came into the street and once it was 2 on 2 they thought better of it.

Recently the Drum and Bass producer "om unit" from Bristol released the
Mahakala trilogy



No comments: