Monday 8 November 2021

Astro...

 

When I was a kid my brother turned me on to a lot of good music Bob Marley, UB40, The Specials Madness, Bad Manners , The  Police,  Bananarama and Madonna so was sad to hear of the passing of Astro from UB40. This week

Andy Barker from the Spinmasters /808 State also passed this weekend, but 808 State I discovered for myself.

They say things come in three's the awful events at the AstroWorld festival. Sadly showed that when confronted with tragedies like these humans can look for real or imagined causes to make sense of it.

 I've been down that rabbit hole back in my raving days ( @strospl@h ) so have some empathy with how the mind can lead us to the kind of conspiracy theories touted by the likes of Vigilant Citizen. One claiming victims were referred to by security as "smurfs" and if we are not careful we can even end up in Chapel Perilous


Astro - UB40











Astroworld - Travis Scott















AstroSplash (feat DJ Blue 5)



No comments: