Wednesday 11 November 2020

The 888 The Transit Kings and a Windmill in Brixton

 




Sunday, August 20, 2006


The 8 8 8 - The Transit Kings and a Windmill in Brixton


On 08/08/2006 (8.8.8) a stargate opened which has enabled a group of extra terrestrials to contact us the inhabitants of planet earth and deliver a impulse of goodness of unimaginable importance. Like all good things that come to an end the gate will only be open for a limted period and will close again on 26/08/2006 (8.8.8.) reaching midpiont on 17/08/2006 (8.8.8) Last Thursday (midpoint) I relayed this story the harmonic resonance with the 888 to some work colleagues who looked at me with some incredulity. My confidence dashed I busyied myself at work until I received an email from a nother friend advising me of an important short film I should watch regarding a coverup surrounding "911" I told him the significance of the days date to global peace his response was shock at the synchronicty as his 26th birthday is on 26/08/2006 and he went away convinced I had been channeling extra terrestrials !This truly special day was not over yet .I had heard that the Super Group known as the Transit Kings ( comprised of some members of some of my favourites bands The Orb/The KLF) were having a secret gig the windmill Brixton. Upon telling my incredulous friends they said I bet it's not a real windmil !Suffice to say the Transit Kings rocked the windmall !I was left wondering "What is the magic in ones eyes thats makes them sparkle like the skies ? "and my wife returns to UK on the 26/08/2006

Click the links for more on 


Click the links for more on 


Click the links for more on the  8 directions ,  108 and Golden Ratio ,  108 , 808  States , The Lions G8  and the 8 values of Judo 

No comments: