Sunday 23 November 2008

Feng Shui Does it Work ?

Some years ago while learning Tai Chi at the Yellow Dragon Centre. The Master was experimenting with Feng Shui and I had the following experience. Being of a skeptical nature, though interested, I was not convinced by Feng Shui and it seemed a lot of effort.My friend had been told by the Feng Shui Master that the position of the door is of upmost importance in the Feng Shui of a building and had set about altering the angle of the front door. To the Yellow Dragon centre. In no way was this alteration aesthetically pleasing and my friend was having problems getting the door to shut properly in its new position.after some time the Master arrived to inspect the work,he turned to me and asked what I thought,I didn't really have to reply it was obvious from my face that I thought my friend had completly ruined a perfectly good front door and for What ? The Master took the tools made some adjustments the door clicked shut and the job was finished.The Master turned to us and said "you wait and see this new door position will be much better for attracting wealth and business.No sooner had he said this than the telephone rang It was my employment agency who had given me a sucession of unfullfilling temporary jobs. "We have a wonderful opportunty for you" they said "its a temporary post but with a good chance they will take you on permanently" the Feng Shui Master smiled.

No comments: